Wednesday, June 22, 2005


youre my wonderwall

conclusion #1

steph is one who applies hyperbole-ism (self coined word haha) at its utmost extreme..
i keep reminding myself to keep this theory in mind, especially after all these years, but somehow her exaggeration never ceases to amaze me. theyre clearly outsmarting each other ._.
-faints.


conclusion #2

studying at anywhere else but home :
study breaks = shopping time.
which brings me to the topic of my fantabulous buys at fcuk+prints today hehe!
me+steph+rachel were happily raiding prints. and they were constantly mocking me for my taste in cards, yes ._.


conclusion #3

cookies and cream ice blended could secretly be coffee! be warned! do not be conned!


conclusion #4

local designers = COOLIO.
-looks at ree!
:D :D
-looks at the BOOKMARK jiang bought and laughs at her
haha!


conclusion #5

(its about time we faced this conclusion, steph)
the most recently published teenvogue mustve been june/july.


conclusion #6

three years plus of friendship dont mean nothing, nana! :)


conclusion #7

attempts to detox body will always fail
due to butter and etc that i always subconsciously add to my food


conclusion #8

initial d = jay chou + edison chen + shawn yue = screaming fans = not functioning escalators = HIGH annoyance = everyone BUT jayz's fault
hahah.
thanks and sorry, steph :)


conclusion #9

ironic as it is, IM-ing creates proper opportunities for interaction between the impossible, but also creates impossibility for proper interaction.


conclusion #10

BIRTHDAY BOOKS ARE SO NOT TRUE
i refuse to nod my head along with ree and jiang, no!


gdnightyy!